I haven’t come close to making my goal of reading 50 books this year. I hit a bit of a slump, as I think we all do. Right now, I can honestly say I have read 19, which is really not all that bad. I may have cheated just a little by counting a 32 page book, “Go the F to sleep“
Here is my list of books so far:
- The Victim’s Club by Jeffrey Deaver (Kindle Single)
- A Mother’s Day (A short story) by Kaira Rouda
- Grateful American by Gary Sinise
- A Dog’s Purpose by W. Bruce Cameron
- My Grandmother Asked Me To Tell You She’s Sorry by Fredrick Backman
- Every Breath by Nicholas Sparks
- Grave Danger by Heather Graham
- The Parable of the Dumbass (a very short story) by Antonio Scotto di Carlo
- Parable by Jess Walter
- Finding Me by Michelle Knight
- Reunion by Heather Pittard
- Go the F to sleep by Adam Mansbach
- Before Her by Jacqueline Woodson
- No Rest for the Wicked by Adam Croft
- A Cry for Help by Adam Croft
- Mermaid by Jodi Picoult
- Born a Crime by Trevor Noah
- The Next Person You Meet in Heaven by Mitch Albom
- The Woman in Cabin 10 by Ruth Ware
My goodreads account is linked on the right. You can follow me there and see what I am reading, and I will follow back. I get a lot of suggestions for books to read through what others are reading. My list of books to read is huge…I could never read them in my lifetime, however I would not even know of some of these books were it not for sites like goodreads.
Will I make this same goal in 2020? Probably. I have made this goal for over 10 years already, and only made it twice I think, but I like having a goal to aim for, especially when it comes to reading.
Have you read any good books lately?